Thursday, September 16, 2021

The Gospel in Romans

A few years ago I taught through the book of Romans. My notes from that teaching have been edited and put into a book which is a practical, shorter commentary on Romans. 

Here's a comment from the preacher/author who wrote the Foreword:

"I've just completed writing a forward to a commentary on Romans. I can honestly say my soul was immensely edified. I read it twice. I don't always agree with everything I read, but this work will bless you, and I am honored to have had a first look. When it is published, it's Scriptural soundness will fill your heart with surprise and overwhelming delight. It will show you more of the goodness and grace of God, and His Word will become to your heart increasingly precious."

Available on Amazon:

The Gospel in Romans



No comments:

Post a Comment